Time: 20 mins
- 4 Eggs
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Almond Milk
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- ¼ Black Pepper
- 1 ½ tsp Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 cup Kale Leaves (chopped)
- 1 cup Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- ½ cup Cherry Tomatoes (halved)
- ¼ cup Sun Dried Tomatoes
- Preheat oven to 200°. Whisk the eggs, almond milk, salt, and pepper together in a mixing bowl. Set aside.
- Heat the oil in a cast iron skillet over medium heat. Add the kale, pepper, and tomatoes. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes, or until the kale is wilted and peppers are tender.
- Pour the whisked eggs into the pan with the vegetables and let the eggs begin to set for about 30 seconds, before gently stirring with a spatula to ensure the vegetables are well incorporated into the eggs.
- Transfer the skillet to the oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the eggs have set.
- Remove the skillet from the oven and let sit for about 5 minutes before cutting into wedges. Serve and enjoy!
No kale: Use spinach instead.
No Red Bell Pepper: Use a bell pepper of another colour instead.
Leftovers: Keep in the fridge for up to 3 days.