Time: 25 mins
- 150g Tofu (extra firm, pressed, sliced)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 1 Brown Rice Tortilla
- 1 cup Baby Spinach
- ¼ Cucumber (julienned)
- ¼ Carrot (julienned)
- ¼ Purple Cabbage (chopped)
- Marinate the tofu slices in tamari for 15 minutes.
- Heat a skillet or cast-iron pan over medium heat and add the drained tofu. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes per side, until crispy and browned on each side. Remove and set aside.
- Place the tortilla flat and layer the spinach, cucumber, carrot, cabbage, and marinated tofu on top. Tightly roll up the wrap and enjoy!